The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival kicks off this Friday, April 13 in Indio, California.
In addition to the three-day, back-to-back weekends music festival headlined by Beyonce, Eminem and The Weeknd, the calendar is jammed with fabulous parties. While some people choose to camp on site, we can’t say it is exactly our Angel style, so luckily, The W, a Marriott International brand is creating a unique, one-of-a-kind experience during Coachella, showing festival goers that doing festivals “the W way” is the way to go.
The W is a brand that has always been dedicated to music; Marriott is doing Coachella “the W way” by providing a more exclusive, upgraded experience for the music lovers in attendance. Marriott Rewards and SPG are offering members the opportunity to bid their points for the chance to stay in one of three designer yurts on Coachella’s VIP Safari campgrounds, each one modeled to look like W Hotels from around the world. The three beautifully designed yurts are made to resemble W Hotel properties in Bali, Hollywood and Barcelona, all of which feature Sound Suites, private music studios and writers room, further reinforcing W’s commitment and dedication to music.
Located among the lush palm trees and surrounded by spectacular mountain views, the guests experience a quiet refuge inside their very own lavish Yurt. This unique space features four air-conditioned modern Yurts that provide a spacious, luxurious get away. Each Yurt is furnished with a king size bed and sitting area that encompasses the look and feel of a room at a W hotel.
Guests are offered an array of W Hotel standard amenities and festival indulgences including a refrigerator personally stocked with their favorite snacks and beverages, maid turndown service, personal concierge, private bathroom and shower for each Yurt, access to the Safari Lounge and dedicated shuttles to take guests to and from the concert venue.
All Coachella festival goers, whether they are a Marriott Rewards or SPG member, are also invited to the Loyalty tent located in the general admission area, where they have the opportunity to relax, refresh and recharge.
Check out all the details that come with booking a Yurt below and on moments.marriottrewards.com.
- One (1) modern yurt fully furnished upon your arrival
- Two (2) 3-day Artist passes to Coachella Weekend 1 or 2
- Two (2) Yurt wristbands for exclusive access to the Resort areas and Safari campground
- Shared guest viewing area access at each stage
- Access to Safari Lounge
- Access to Artist Compound
- Access to all Safari amenities
- Access to all VIP amenities
- Breakfast served to Yurt between 8am-11am
- Access to artist catering for gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Outstanding in the Field Dinner
- Restroom and shower private to your Yurt
- Stocked mini-fridge with W inspired food and beverages
- Chilled bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Personal host to assist you
- 24-hour security
- Airport transportation to and from Palm Springs
- Morning yoga
- Maid and turndown service daily
- Marriott Rewards | SPG | Ritz Carlton Rewards Gift Bag upon arrival
- Yurt “house car” service